News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

New user :)

Started by Elisa87, May 08, 2007, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisa87

Hi, I'm Elisa.. I'm Italian.. I'm 19..
I've got a Cane Corso, female, Kenya.. It's 6..It has got SchH2 - IPO2.. I conduct in competition Kenya ad a german shepherd..

Greetings..
Elisa..

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi welcome to the board!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Jerry&Kayla

hi and welcome to the form!!!!!!

Irena

welcome  to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

ciao elisa where in italy are you from?

welcome to the forum. enjoy.

eddie from vicenza, italy  ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie

Welcome to the board!


USA

corso83


Darrel

Hello and welcome to the forum Elisa :)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Elisa87

Quote from: santana_italia on May 09, 2007, 02:32:06 AM
ciao elisa where in italy are you from?


I'm from Puglia.. Province of Brindisi..

Thank u for "welcome".. :)

Joe