News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello i am Mi from the netherlands i want to introduc my self

Started by Mi-leng, May 11, 2007, 10:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mi-leng

Hello everybody
I am Mi from the Netherlands I am 35 Years old and i have 2 cc's 2 bitches one from 28 months and here child form 6 months
I meat people form all over the world to learn form this breed so i hope everbody whant to help me to learn .
And i hope i meat people how cane help me to find a boy for my girls.
My Name in the Netherlands is Del Montagna Oro i have a site if you whant to look [url]www.delmontagnaoro.nl[\url]
I have see som of you in the Netherlands at the Raduno and it was a beautifull day whit nice dogs.
So i hope its oke so and for more quistions you cane call her.
And sorry for my bad englisch but you cane understand i think.
Greats from Mi

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Tineke


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

guillaume


Mi-leng

Thanks for all your welcomes i hope that i learn a lote from you people her.
Now i am going to read thinks her on this forum.
And i hope i cane meat some off you.
Mi

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Mi on May 15, 2007, 03:10:22 AM
And i hope i cane meat some off you.
You have met several members on the Raduno last week ;D
xxx
Nancy

Mi-leng

yes i now but not speak whit them unfortunately
I was to busy that day
But whe tray again.
hihi
And i now you so and a lot off the other dutch people here
Mi

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

eric

I admire your search for knowledge about the breed. So this  agood place to be ; welcome.

Ciao Eric

Kat

Hello Mi, nice to see you too on this forum, I just registered myself today because it's interesting to read something about the Cane Corso's in other countries  :D

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome! I checked out your website - nice dogs!!