News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Katja and Arek from Belgium

Started by Kat, May 17, 2007, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

Hello to all the Cane Corso lovers here, I am Katja, 27 years old and I'm living in Belgium with my 3 dogs: 2 Am Staffs and 1 Cane Corso. The Cane Corso calls Arek, he's 2 years old now and I can say we are having a lot of fun together, my dog and me. Actually, I would like to own a second Cane Corso, but I don't think that would be a good idea, because for the moment, the three dogs can play well together, and I think putting a 4th dog with them will bring a lot of troublesÃ,  ???
I am taking part of shows with Arek in Belgium and the Netherlands, and we also play obedience together, so most of the time we are very busyÃ,  :) I'm glad I found a place where I can meet an international crowd of Cane Corso addicts, some of the people here I met on the Raduno a couple weeks ago.
Bye!!!

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Claude DARMANIN


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mi-leng

hello katja welcome her
Now you cane follow everyting al around the world hihi
Mi

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Sussi


guillaume


CaneLinda