News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

REGARDS FROM ITALY...

Started by CORSONERO, May 23, 2007, 03:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORSONERO

with this message I want to greetÃ,  the administrator in order to have received my question of registration and turn a cordial salute to all the enrolled one. They are MASSIMO MASCHIOÃ,  ItalyÃ,  and I breed the CORSO NO UNDERSHOT ( CORRECT BITE SCISSOR , LEVEL , INVERSE SCISSOR) from 1995 ââ,¬Å"IL CORSO DELLA VITAââ,¬Â Other news them you will be able directly to consult my website or mine blog or placing questions to me here. thanks again
warm regards to all
MASSIMO MASCHIO

www.canecorsoitalia.com
http://parliamodicorso.blogspot.com/index.html

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

guillaume


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

vilma


Mi-leng


Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Claude DARMANIN


Cane Club Kennel


100% envolved

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Ludovic

Kenavo - Ludovic


canecorsodog


mobiusgrip

It's good to have you here. I wish I could read Italian so that I could learn more from your site!


mobiusgrip

Hi Corsonero.

I've been looking forward to more posts from you. The dogs on your site appear to be quite rustic -and without the bullmastiff/boxer influence that seems so common to the current CC look. I would welcome your unique perspective on the breed since your dogs seem closer to "the farm" than most I've seen -but honestly, I'm quite new to the breed and still have so much to learn. Clearly you have strong opinions about what constitutes the "true" Cane Corso. I imagine you might not even like my dog (Ha, Ha) but that is okay with me, because understanding the truth about the Cane Corso legacy is my first priority. I've emailed you and not heard back, so I thought I'd try you through this site!

Cheers,

Josh

canecorsonancy

Quote from: mobiusgrip on June 09, 2007, 02:56:22 AM
I've been looking forward to more posts from you.

He has deleted his own account from the forum a while ago. So there will no be any more posts.
xxx
Nancy