News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Ioana

Started by ioana, May 24, 2007, 01:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ioana

Hello, i'm a big fan of cane corso from Romania. I love your dogs and your passion for the breed. I hope that someday i'll be able to start breeding Cane Corso as well. The idea of this forum is beautiful!

Holger


Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Hello and welcome
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

mobiusgrip


ItalicaCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Joe

Welcome aboard  :)

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
//Linda, Sweden

denis_ali

Buna Ioana.....bine ai venit  ;)

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome.....enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

chris

Hello ioana

welcome to the forum

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

welcome to this forum!  :D

Claude DARMANIN