News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

CANE CORSO FROM ARGENTINA

Started by CANECORSOARGENTINO, May 30, 2007, 02:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CANECORSOARGENTINO

Hello My name is Hernan Bellati from Argentina, I own World Champion 2005 , his name is Shadow and I have also a young female out of Negronni lines, I would like to be accepted on the forum since my friend Felipe has told me wonderfull things about  you all and this forum

Classicorso


Darrel

Welcome to the forum, I would love to see some pics of your dogs ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Casa del Sol

welcome hernan,

i am eddie. nice of you to join. i hope you enjoy this forum. lots of great people here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie



USA

Cohors

Hola Hernan,
Good to see you here where you can find really good information about CC and meet a lot of friendly people.
Hope you post later some photos.
Saluti,
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Garciano

A big warm welcome to you and your dogs :)
Antonio

FossoCorno

Ciao Hernan,
welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it  ;)

Alberto & Sergio
A dog is for life, not just for Xmas...!!!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

CANECORSOARGENTINO

hello friends thanks to receive ta amiably to me, remember I do not speak much English and use the translator to google.cualquier information for my is fantastic and by this means I want to thank for to my great friend Felipe clssicorso and my great friend Eduardo caneclub to help siempre.y me I do not forget to me m to always pretty rina and markus cohor to send fotos.y to me is a pride to be able to speak with great criadores like luigi, montse, Nancy and other great ones of the race thank you very much by everything  :

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome to the board my friend. Nice to have you here.
                                                                                                         Curt

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome here Hernan !!

:D :D :D

Ciao

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

chris

hello

welcome on board hernan,good to have you here

Sussi

Hello and welcome to the forum  :)