News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Dutch Cane Corso Addict!

Started by duvel, June 09, 2006, 12:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duvel

 ;D Hello everyone!

My name is Laurien and I live in Holland, together with my partner (eddy), daughter (Cyrille) and my first CC Duvel. Duvel is a son of Diablo (sister to World Champ Delano) x Agusto (son of that same Delano x Marion della Porta Pinta). He is my pride and joy for over 2,5 years now!
Since Duvel the CC became a passion... an addiction!! And just a couple a days ago our second CC was born (parents are: Dafne del Dyrium x Federico Di Re rei Roma)
take it easy, take a CC

Irena

welcome to the forum
share some pics  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

duvel

as soon as I know how.... I'll put some recent pics up here!
Mind you, I'm a bit 'slow' when it comes down to computers and placing pics  ::)
take it easy, take a CC

canecorsonancy

Check "additional options" when you are posting. There you can upload a picture. Much easier than on other forums ;D
xxx
Nancy

Tineke

Hi Laurien ;D welcome here :) wish you all the best with your new babyboyÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;DÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I think you can't wait until he is old enough to leave his mommy ;)

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hi Lsurien and Duvel welcome, and nice to see you here! ;D

duvel

does this look like a nice pic??
take it easy, take a CC

duvel

take it easy, take a CC