News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

chat room

Started by BluSteel CaneCorso, June 15, 2006, 06:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluSteel CaneCorso

Nancy I am reading through here and see 2 others are on line, it would be great to be able to talk live to each other.  Is it possible to add a live chat to this board?
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

chris


canecorsonancy

It would be great. I hope Robbrs (Mr. Forum Admin) sees this post soon ;D
In your profile, there is an option to mention your msn address. That way you can add each other to your msn contacts and just contact the person that you see on-line. But a live chat on the forum would be great. I hope Robbrs can make this for us :)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Robbrs

Maybe it's not such a bad idea!
I'm gonna look for a live chat option for this forum, or otherwise via a different link (link www.canecorsoforum.info/chat or chat.canecorsoforum.info). So, I'm gonna searching and testing and when 'something' is online I will notice everyone in this thread :)

ninci

Robbrs if this will help... on Slovenian forum we use Java script chat, here is the link: http://www.pesjanar.si/chat/, maybe here could be something similar.

Nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Robbrs

Thx Ninci,
I've found a live chat which can be integrated in this forum so you don't have to login in the chat (if you're already logged in on the forum), you can show user profiles and so on. It's currently installing, I hope it will work!

Robbrs

Check the 'CHAT' button next to the LOGOUT button at the top of the page  ;D

Cohors

Quote from: Robbrs on June 16, 2006, 10:29:52 AM
Check the 'CHAT' button next to the LOGOUT button at the top of the pageÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Robbs,
Is it possible to show on the Main Cane Corso Forum page who are in the chat room? So i don't need to change pages.
360º Cane Corso

Cohors

Like in the New Box at the right top of the main page where says: Welcome to the new Cane Corso Forum!
CHAT box available. Could you also show who are there?
360º Cane Corso

Robbrs

#10
Take a look at the top of every page:
Currently there are XXXX users in the chat

;D