News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Chatbox

Started by Robbrs, June 16, 2006, 10:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbrs

There is a new chat available! Click on 'CHAT' at the top of the page!
If you're logged in on the forum you don't have to login on the chat box, 'cause the chat is integrated into the forum!

Check it out, and post your comments  :)

canecorsonancy

It works and even without my laptop overheating ;D
1 Question. Could you let the chatbox open in a new page so we can chat and use the forum at the same time?
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

nice :)
I'm gonna search for some additional php source code for the chat button so that de chat box will appear in a new window.... I hope I can find something...

canecorsonancy

Rightmouse, open in new window ;D Not ideal, but it works.
The "who is online" on this forum opens in a new window. So there you can find the php code to have something open in a new window.......
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

It's not that easy I think :(

canecorsonancy

Right mouse button works. So till you found a way to do it, people can use their mouse for it ;) It works, that's the most important.
xxx
Nancy

canecorsonancy

Is it possible to show the members which are logged on to the chat on the forum? It is really lonely out there...........
xxx
Nancy

Irena

just what i wanted to ask  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Robbrs

I've no idea, but that's pretty complicated....

canecorsonancy

Quote from: Robbrs on June 18, 2006, 08:15:10 PM
I've no idea, but that's pretty complicated....
Well, till you have an idea, we just keep sending each other pm's and hope to catch someone on the chat ;)
xxx
Nancy

BluSteel CaneCorso

I am so glad, I just tried it but no reply yet! LOL
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Robbrs

TADAAAA
look at the top of every page  ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Irena

hey i can see myself in chat hahahaha


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com