News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello, I am looking for my first Cane Corso!

Started by RemoGaita, July 18, 2007, 12:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RemoGaita

I am looking forward to getting my first Cane Corso.Ã,  After researching this breed, and having seen a few of them, I have already fallen for them.Ã,  Being Italian myself, I also wish to support this great breed with growing its popularity and creating a positive view of this ancient breed.Ã,  I have had three dogs previously and I have fully obedience trained each one myself and now I am looking forward to finding a Male Cane Corso pup with working drive, stable temperment, good breeding lines, and from a reputable breeder.Ã,  If anyone has any information or suggestions in locating such a pup, please email me at office@gaita.com or call me at 604-945-7551.

Looking forward to chatting with you....

Remo Gaita, Vancouver, BC Canada

Phantom

hello, and welcome, there are several good breeders on here. if you are looking soon, i know roy will be expecting soon. look him up, he's on here and we are on the southern border. texas. good luck to you

Yulia

Hello and welcome to forum.
If you are looking for the breeder - it's many many breeders here - just read and learn about it.
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena

welcome tothe forum and good luck searching for your first puppy  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Kelly

Hello, Im a fellow Vancouverite...just to let you know, Lisa Rooney at Antiquity in Langley has CC's but I'm not sure if she's planning any litters any time soon.  Maybe you've talked to her already? But she can certainly provide alot of info as well.

roy

hello  Remo
im glad you found this forum,
welcome
roy

Darrel

Welcome to the forum 8)
Two of our puppies with a family in BC. If you like I am sure they would be happy to here from you if you wanted to see them. Lisa Rooney as Kelly mentioned is also in BC, and would be a good person to talk to. Best of luck in your search you have come to a good place to learn about the breed ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Classicorso

Hello Remo !
Welcome to the forum
Rgds
Felipe
www.classicorso.com
:)

Mi-leng

welcome
And there are a lot off breeders all over the world.
Have a nice time for looking at your first Cane Corso.
Mi ;)

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)

Ferro

Hello, welcom here and good luck finding your Cane Corso :D

Akita


CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
This sure is the right place to make contact with a breeder!

Kelly

Welcome to the forum
Two of our puppies with a family in BC. If you like I am sure they would be happy to here from you if you wanted to see them.

Darrell, I would like to contact them, meet their dogs...would that be possible?  You can provide ctc info for them to my email....kdziuba@csavagency-na.com

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome.  There are some very good breeders, and some bad one, in the U.S.  Shipping isn't too bad, so I would do your research and find a reputable breeder.  Best of luck in your search!