News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hi from Pennsylvania!

Started by patti, July 18, 2007, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patti

What a great forum! My name is Patti. I have two Cane Corsos so far. Gothyk is 2 years old and Islero is my bambino he is just 10 weeks. I am in love with this breed!! So glad my friend told me about this site!   :)

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Patti!!!

So nice to see you here! This is a wonderful forum full of warm and inviting people. There is a lot to learn here........

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Zoe  ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie

Hey Patti!

Glad to see you here!  Zoe is right this is a great place to learn lots about Corsos!  Congrats! on Islero!!!  Post a picture of him or if you would like I can for you.  ;)  I just love him!!!! 


USA

Yulia

Hey Patti!!!!!!!

welcome - this is good place to learn about our great breed
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

patti

Thank you! This forum is addictive! I love it! Will get some pix posted soon.  ;D

Esther

Hello and welcome to the forum  :D
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Joe

Hi welcome to the forum Patti from a fellow Pennsylvanian  ;)

ItalicaCaneCorso

This is Patti's puppy. His name is Eazy-E de Italia Terrae.......  ;D

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

jojo

He is beautiful, I want to SQUEEZE him  :-*
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte

welcome to the forum

enjoy it

what a cutie

ciao  8)

Curt~RedRockCanyonCC

Welcome Patti,
Nice to have you here. Good looking pup!
                                                                                                                                          Curt

bkurtz

Hi Patti, beautiful puppy. And welcome from a fellow Pennsylvanian.