News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

computer problem

Started by canecorsonancy, July 22, 2007, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Today my laptop died :'( This means I will hardly be on-line at all now and can not get to my e-mail for now. This also means that there is no way for me to follow everything written on the forum and no way any "report to moderator" messages can reach me. For this I ask all of you to be kind to each other and no fighting please ;) Keep in mind that most people here do not have English as their first language and missunderstandings can happen very quickly because of that.
I can be reached by personal messages on this forum. I will check those every day and of course have a quick look at the forum. I'm not dead, just seriously handicapped :P
I hope to be fully back soon ;)
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

I can check those report to moderator messages, but keep in mind that I'm not familier with dogs  ;D


canecorsonancy

With a little help of some friends, I'm fully back ;D Special thanx to Pete :-*
xxx
Nancy

ben Fuerte

Hi back  ;D 

So if I can manage I will send you two boxes of time now.  ;)

cu,

ciao  8)

canecorsonancy

Yes, time would be VERY welcome too :P
xxx
Nancy