News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Russia, kennel "Zolotoy Venets"

Started by zvdog, July 28, 2007, 09:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zvdog

Hello to all from Russia!!!
My name is Gorbacheva Viktoriya (Vika).
I live in Moscow.
My kennel " Zolotoy Venets " (FCI - RKF): cane corso and boxer.
I love working dogs!!!
She is my personal house dogÃ,  Ch.VANESSA (Yemen della Porta Dipinta x Pantera):









kennel "Zolotoy Venets"
www.zvdog.ru
I love workers Cane Corso!!!

william y


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

hi,
congrats for big pictures!!!
welcome to this forum.
Roberto

Irena

Hi welcome to the forum
beatifull pics and beatifull working pics
very nice feamle also  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

zvdog

All many thanks!!!
Soon there will be themes about Vanessa in section " Working your Corso ".
I promise many pictures Vanessa in work.  :D
kennel "Zolotoy Venets"
www.zvdog.ru
I love workers Cane Corso!!!

Stephanie



USA

Akita

welcome and wow i love her very nice pics

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
..I just fell in love with Vanessa! Beautiful girl!

KahuCaneCorso


Sussi

Hi and welcomeÃ,  :) great photos on a lovely girlÃ,  8)

Monica

Hello and what a really good girl.
I,m very impressed it,s nice to see a corso work.

//Monica

Yulia

Privet Vika,

I love your girl, great pictures
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Aurora Nel Cielo

Very nice CC, love to see her in action, look very impresive
Ciao Isabella