News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Another Slovenian wants to say...

Started by Tonka, August 07, 2007, 07:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonka

...HI to everybody :)...
My name is Maja and I joined you on this forum to learn more about CCs :D. Big thanks to Nina(ninci) for posting such an awesome link on her "pesjanar" forum.

Maja

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Akita

welcome i hope you will have a nicce time  :) :)

ninci

Welcome Maja :D and enjoy ;)

Hmm what is your nickname on Pesjanar?  ???

Bye nina
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Tonka

Hello and thanks for a warm welcome :D ,
Cane Corso's versatility is unbelievable. I really like that despite its body type the breed still remains functional and workable. I hope CC will stay like this for ever :-*.
Still so much to read and learn though...Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 
Ninci,
my nick on "pesjanar" is Bamm-Bamm. I wanted to use it here as well but after visiting Amico del Petto's site(BTW:thank you also for their link ;D) and seeing that one of their dogs carries B-B name, I decided that It would be much more appropriate to use a different nick on CC forum to avoid possible confusion and misguidance. :)

Maja

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo