News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)

Started by PrideNJoyzCC, August 21, 2007, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben Fuerte

Hello and welcome  :)

all the best for your futureplans  :)

ciao  8)

Garciano

Hi Stephanie
A big warm welcome .So good to see ya here. Best wishes with the litter

Garciano

So sorry I mean to write Krissy.......... :P I already welcomed stephanie :o

Stephanie

Quote from: Garciano on August 24, 2007, 12:13:15 PM
So sorry I mean to write Krissy.......... :P I already welcomed stephanie :o

Tony...why you welcoming me??? LOL!!!!


USA

Garciano

I guess just missing you............ :P....lol
Hope all is well with you  ;D

Stephanie

Quote from: Garciano on August 25, 2007, 01:15:47 AM
I guess just missing you............ :P....lol
Hope all is well with youÃ,  ;D

You are too funny!!! LOL!!!! and such a liar. LOL!!!Ã,  just messing with ya!Ã,  :P


USA

PrideNJoyzCC

Many thanks to everyone for the welcome. 

Krissy
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

LisaB

i'm new too!!!! Welcome from North Carolina
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Defrenskes

Welcome on this site a CC owner from the Netherlands ;)

Defrenskes