News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Intro from Philadelphia, PA (USA)

Started by PrideNJoyzCC, August 21, 2007, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrideNJoyzCC

Hello to everyone from the east coat of the US!

I am hoping to have my first litter in the next few months if all goes well.  I currently own Apex's Sapphire and foster a rescue for CCAA.  I am excited to join this forum as I hear many great things about it.

Thanks for having me.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

canecorsodog

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I was the owner of Jara before she went to the USA and I still own her sister Luna.

Congrats on your planned litter, you do a very good combination!!!

Keep us posted with pictures as soon as the puppies are born.

Sandra

Stephanie



USA

KahuCaneCorso


Laura Ice


Joe

Welcome, I am Just North of you In Levittown  ;)

Claude DARMANIN


Jes

// Jes


WindyPineCC

Hey!  Glad to see you made it here.   ;D

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

CaneLinda