News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

I hope I'm getting introduced!

Started by Pennylane, August 25, 2007, 10:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennylane

I keep trying to introduce myself.  Sure hope thhis works.  My name is Clare and I just adopted a Cane Coorso a month ago.  Still dealing with his diahrrea from his change of address and being so unsocialized but loving him so much!
I have had many dogs but these dogs are really characters.  I hope we have a long life together.  I will send pictures when I get more and I think I will love this forum so I hope I did this right.  If not someone please let me know how to do it correctly.
Thanks. 

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Clare!  Nice to meet you.  Did you rescue a dog?  It should not have diahrrea still after a month, has he seen a vet?  You will love the breed as we all do!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Good luck with your new Pal!
I would deffiantly seek Vet attention if your dog is still having problems after a month.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Hope your dog soon recoveres!

Kelly


Pennylane

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on August 26, 2007, 12:49:59 AM
Hi Clare!Ã,  Nice to meet you.Ã,  Did you rescue a dog?Ã,  It should not have diahrrea still after a month, has he seen a vet?Ã,  You will love the breed as we all do!
[/q

Oh of course.  He said he was in good health.  I think he had severe anxiety.  Poor boy was afraid of everything.The guy I took him from is a backyard breeder and he spent a year and a half in the yard with his parents.  He didn't know what a walk was.  He only knew to play with a basketball, not even a toy.  His diahrrea is gone, almost normal now and he is so happy going on walks and knowing how to play with toys.  He loves people and soon I will have to neuter him (which I didn't want to do too fast (another trauma).  He is just a delight.

Pennylane

Quote from: Kelly on August 29, 2007, 08:33:00 PM
Welcome PennyLane!

Where are you?

I am in Nassau County New York, where are you?

Kelly

I'm in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada...it's a suburb of Vancouver.  Other side of the continent!