News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Tjardo ower Cane Corso

Started by Defrenskes, September 03, 2007, 11:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defrenskes

Hello,

We`re De Frenskes from Vaesrade in the Netherlands en we have allso buying a Cane Corso,his name is Tjardo and we have am from saturday, the Family Boosten sold him to us and we`re verry plaese how the the Familie Boosten did that,the guiding was perfect and fryday we`re going to the dokter for his second enjcetion,Tjardo is a bautifull dog.
My collega have also a Cane Corso and went were was by his home I was introduce to his Cane Corso,Rebel,I was sold in a minute. Ã, 
At that moment I want to have my own Cane Corso,I have introduce the breath to the wife and daughter and they wanted also a cane Corso..................
So that is the story.

Greetz Ã, Sacha Renate and Lindsey Franssen

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Any pics of your dog?

BlueMoonCorsoDogs

"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

ben Fuerte


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Would love to see some pics  ;D

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D

Ok, I'll start with the first pic (allthough there are many of Tjardo in another topic :P)


Now it's up to you to show him while growing up ;D
xxx
Nancy

Defrenskes

Quote from: canecorsonancy on September 05, 2007, 06:59:34 AM
Welcome on board ;D

Ok, I'll start with the first pic (allthough there are many of Tjardo in another topic :P)


Now it's up to you to show him while growing up ;D

Ok,thank you and I will try and try,I did send you a mail because I don`t find out how I put a foto on the site from Tjardo,so I hope that you can respons and explane how it goes

Defrenskes

I hope that we can learn from this forum and wen we have questions I hope that somebody can answer so that we`re learning how to take care and respons to Tjardo his neets,but somebody is asking for attention,so I go to play with Tjardo,bye

canecorsonancy

I will explain posting pics by e-mail, in Dutch ;)
Uploading the pic to the forum like you did above also works. But...... only temporarily, because many many pics are uploaded like that and the available webspace is not literlay unlimited. So sometimes I have to remove old pics that were uploaded :'( Using upload sites like photobucket is always best. That way the pics you post on the forum are to stay forever ;)

Quote from: Defrenskes on September 05, 2007, 07:54:57 AM
I hope that we can learn from this forum and wen we have questions I hope that somebody can answer so that we`re learning how to take care and respons to Tjardo his neets,but somebody is asking for attention,so I go to play with Tjardo,bye

Just ask when you have questions. The only stupid question is the question that is not asked ;)
xxx
Nancy

Defrenskes

Thank you all for the nice welkom on this forum and Nancy, I try it youre way and I hope that I do it the ride way............... ;D because my reading skills are not so good over the years,speaking ok, but the writing...............................
I will try to write a lot so that it will be better,sorry if the grammatica not will the best,hahahahahaa

canecorsonancy

Don't worry about your English. Most here don't have English as their first language. We are used to funny English here ;D
xxx
Nancy

KahuCaneCorso

Hello and welcome!!!!  No worries about writing.....  We all get the slang, and know what you are saying when you speak CC ;)

Laura Ice

Quote from: KahuCaneCorso on September 05, 2007, 08:25:05 AMÃ,  We all get the slang, and know what you are saying when you speak CC ;)
100% correct!!
Nice looking fellow you have there....
truly adorable puppy face  :D

vasuandchris

welcome!
beautiful pic of your puppy :)