News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Krat5, September 06, 2007, 06:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krat5

Hello I'm new here. I don't have a CC yet but looking around to buy one. I'm hoping to get more info about the CC on this forum.

Joe

Welcome aboard, this a great place to learn  ;)

WindyPineCC


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Could you please give us your name? We like to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena

welcome to the forum
and of course from were are you  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice


BlueMoonCorsoDogs

"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

Akita

welcome to this forum have a nice time ;D

Krat5

Thanks for the warm welcome my name is Albert and I'm from Holland

Karina

Daffie - very very tired in the morning -

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum  :)

lot to read, enjoy it   :D

ciao   8)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Albert from Holland, welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

LisaB

Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
You sure came to the right place!