News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from South California!

Started by Navarro, September 07, 2007, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navarro

Hi,

My name is Kairi. I'm a huge CC fan, like everyone else in this forum.
I got my first CC in 1996 from Italy (at that time I was living in Estonia), from Antico Cerberus kennel. The experience with my first CC was great, and I had made up my mind to get another one or no dog at all..
This summer, during my vacation in Italy I went to visit Paulo Cuius from Della Ruralis Gens kennel and I fell in love with one of the puppies, his name is Navarro Degli Elmi. I try to attach a photo here below, let's see if it's going to work.. On this photo Navarro is 10 months old.

Seems like it's a great forum - so many members from all over the world here!


Laura Ice

Welcome!
Thanks for sharing ...nice looking boy!

Akita

ery nice looking boy have a nice time on this forum

BlueMoonCorsoDogs

Welcome to you and your beautiful Corso!
"Agree to Disagree!" |   █ ♥ █ ♥ █ | Regards & God Bless, Nena Gb

www.CorsoLuv.com | www.BlueMoonCaneCorso.com | www.CorsoTalk.com | www.BreederWebDesign.com

CaribbeanCC

welcome!

please post a pic of your first corso..

ben Fuerte


welcome, enjoy it :D

nice looking boy  ;D

ciao  8)

Navarro

Hello,

Thanks for the compliments. I've read a couple of threads on this forum already - very nice..
That's a good idea, I will post also my first corso's photo since I saw a thread about Cerberus lines and there was a discussion of how they look like.
I'll post it in a 'photo sharing' section.

Thanks again,

Kairi

florida cc


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)