News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Hungary

Started by Majoshaza, September 18, 2007, 04:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Majoshaza

Hello Everyone !!
My name is Ignac Toth, I have been breeding dogs for over 12 years, I started with Caucasian Shepherd dogs (I still breed them) and also Cane Corsos.
Our kennel name is "Majoshaza Reme" and we are located in Hungary.
We are totally in love with Cane Corsos because the temperament, intelligence, and elegance, we care a lot in our breeding program to conserve health, temperament and beauty.
I am very pleased to meet you all and I know that in this forum there are excellent breeders as well as enthusiasts of the this wonderfull breed, it is very nice to finally be here.
Best Regards !
Toth Family
www.majoshazareme.hu

guillaume


KahuCaneCorso


I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Hi,
welcome on board and congrats for your dogs
bye
Roberto

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
IÃ,´ve admired your dogs and website many times!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome! My compliments! My father's family is from Hungary!  ;)

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Markus


Classicorso

Hello Ignac, Zsuzsi and Csaba !!!

Finally here! You will enjoy it here, lots of information and very nice people!
Rgds
Monika and Felipe
www.classicorso.com
:)

ben Fuerte


Hello and welcome to the forum  :D

ciao  8)

streetfighter

Hello!

We are here also....  Dogs are beautiful, congratulation!

Best regards from Norway
Eszter, Istvan & Majoshaza Reme Antonius (Marcus ) 

Veni Vidi Vici! ( Iulius Caesar )

karolina


Majoshaza

Hello ItalicaCaneCorso!

Hello,
You to speak Hungarian? Do you speak in Hungarian?
Marneo is very very beautiful. I saw yet in Italy at Marneo Massimo Frascari house.
2008 Europen Dog Show Budapest were Masimo and Marneo however. Massimo Very Very good Breeder.