News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

New guy

Started by Walkers, September 20, 2007, 03:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walkers

Hi,

My family and I moved from the UK to Vancouver two years ago. We now have a nine month old English mastiff called Ellie and are looking to adopt Bongo the Cane Corso from a local recue centre. So over the next few weeks I expect I may have to ask a few questions, hope you dont mind.  ;D

Thanks Mark.

jojo

Welcome - lovely to see someone doing their bit for rescue.

x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Joe

Welcome! and this would be the best place to ask those questions you may have. ;)

ben Fuerte

 Hello and welcome to the forum  :)

sure you will find your answers, enjoy it  :D

ciao   8)

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!
Great to see you are saving a life!  :D

Irena

welcome to the forum Mark


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Garciano

 ;D ;D ;D ;D Welcome and good luck with your new buddy :D :D ;D