News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Peppino

Started by MEGALE HELLAS, September 25, 2007, 10:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGALE HELLAS

Hello!
I am a breeder in Taranto
I am very Happy to meet you in this forum
Peppino

rothorm

Hi Peppino,
Nice to see you here.
It was very nice to visit you this summer. Thank you very much.
I hope Federico is doing well! I see him in your avatar.
Ciao,
Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

ben Fuerte


welcome to the forum

enjoy it

ciao  8)

Casa del Sol

ciao peppino,

welcome to the forum.
lots of great people here.
i am eddie from vicenza.

ciao
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte


Have been to your website,

complimenti - very nice dogs & site

the link in your profile is not working, so this may help  ;) :

http://www.canecorsomegalehellas.com

ciao  8)

MEGALE HELLAS

Ciao Nancy,
My name is Peppino(Giuseppe) Accroglianò. I have meet the Cane Corso a good many years ago, and i hope to walk with Him for long time.
I have a prayer for the people of this forum:  respect and love for the Cane Corso because he's older than us.
Sorry, bye.
Peppino Accroglianò
             

Laura Ice


Jessica

Welcome!Ã,  ;D

Do you have any website?
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

MEGALE HELLAS

Ciao Jessica,
My website is

                        www.canecorsomegalehellas.com

Bye, Peppino

Jessica

Quote from: Peppino on September 28, 2007, 10:12:32 AM
Ciao Jessica,
My website is

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  www.canecorsomegalehellas.com

Bye, Peppino


That one is already in my favorites om my computer.Ã,  ;)
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Pauline

Hi Peppino!

Lovely dogs!  :)

CaneLinda

Hi and welcome!
Very nice website and beautiful dogs!

KahuCaneCorso


MEGALE HELLAS

Ciao,
Peppino wish to shake hands whith
Nancy, Montse, Irena, Fuerte, Eddy, miss from Ohio, Sarka, Jessica, Pauline, Linda, miss Bangalore, and the others friends of this great Agorà.I hope to meet you together in a fantastic day, in a fantastic place.
Peppino :)