News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Greetings from the heart of Finland.

Started by MAXENTO, October 01, 2007, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAXENTO

Greetings from the heart of Finland. We are Alex and Ilona Kravt, owners of Maxento kennel. Here we are breeding Cane Corso and Dogue de Bordeaux. Our CC's are from Dei Re Di Roma, Dei Martinotti, Del Rosso Malpelo & Della Porta Dipinta lines.
http://www.canecorso.fi/

Stephanie



USA

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia


dr octagon


KahuCaneCorso


Sussi


Jane

Hi Alex!
It's very nice to see U here, welcome on board  ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Pauline


ben Fuerte


Laura Ice


MAXENTO

Thank you all and we hope to enjoy your hospitality.  :)

Navarro

Moikka Alex & Ilona,

I lived in Finland when I was a kid - kävin koulua pari vuotta..Ã,  :)
Welcome to the forum!

Kairi and Navarro


CaneLinda

Hi and welcome "neighour"!
Very nice website and impressive dogs!
//Linda, Sweden

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome.  Nice website, nice dogs!!!
JoAnne
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com