News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi Laura J here

Started by Laura J, October 17, 2007, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura J

HI, I'm new to the forum and wanted/needed to introduce myself.

Laura Jarbeau....

I have been involved with the Corso for over 9 years... currently own 3 Corsos...

Thanks for letting me join.

WindyPineCC


Darrel

Welcome to the forum Laura. Enjoy 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

justice

Welcome and have fun Laura.

Stephanie



USA

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome Laura, you will love it here!!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Laura Ice


Pauline


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe


KahuCaneCorso


pia


Janet Gigante

Hi Laura,

I just got back from Italy last night. Welcome to the forum.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

ben Fuerte


Hello, welcome to the forum

ciao  8)