News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

kuma84

Started by kuma84, October 21, 2007, 10:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kuma84

Hi people I have one female of cane corso, and i love this dog..................................
Best Regards

KahuCaneCorso


kuma84

Hi oigres how are you? This site is very very nice

Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

pia


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board.
Could you please give us your real name? We like to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

kuma84

I'm sorry............my name's Carlo I'm italian and I study political science..........and i love cane corso

Ronda75

 ;) Hy! I'm happy to meet you here (I'm Enrica in Sacc forum), welcome to you and Kuma!
Enrica

kuma84

Hi Enrica ;D Thank you for your replay on sacc forum

Joe