News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Scoobidoo in the house

Started by scoobidoo, October 24, 2007, 02:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoobidoo

Hello,


Since quite some time, I'm interested in the CC-breed.Ã,  Ã, I saw them on show some time ago and since then, I knew there would be a day that I would own this special dog.Ã,  I life with my Newfoundlander & my Rhodesian Ridgeback in Belgium but next year we will be expecting a Cane Corso-puppy.
I hope to learn very much about the Cane Corso on this forum en to share thoughts, expectations, photo's ... about the breed.


Bigh hugh to your dogfriends  :-*

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome, and you came to the right place for any info you may need ;)

ben Fuerte

 Hi and welcome   :)

enjoy it  ;D

any pictures of your RR ?

ciao  8)

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Amore

 :D  Welcome aboard Scooby (I used to love that cartoon)!   You'll learn a good deal about the breed here.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Tammy

 :D

Welcome here, and have fun!!!!

scoobidoo

Thanks all for the welcoming...

for the one's who are curious
our 'family photo'Ã,  ;)


and hopely soon with a CC-puppy added !

Pauline

Welcome!
Very nice dogs, and a beatiful picture.

ben Fuerte

 what a beautifull family picture  :D

nice dogs ( specially the Ridge )  ;)


thanks for sharing

ciao  8)