News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hy, I'm happy to be here!

Started by Ronda75, October 27, 2007, 06:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronda75

 ;) Hello to everybody! I'm from Italy, near florence and I'm... mad for CC! At the moment I've a girl 9 months old named Brezza and we are trainig for IPO.
Thanks to Stephanie (Bellissima CC) to let me know this woundefull forum.
Ronda75  :D
Enrica

ben Fuerte

Hello and welcome  :D

mad for CC .... I think you are on the right place here  ;D

enjoy it

ciao  8)

Holger


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Ronda75

Thanks indeed for welcome!
The CC in my icon was Ginevra, Brezza's mother, and she left us this april, only 2 years old, due a car crash. :'(
I have only big size picture about Brezza but soonest I'll make news smaller.   ;D
Enrica

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante

#6
Welcome, What a beautiful giirl.

I just returned from Italy this week, I love Florence. My favorite area.

Have you ever eaten in the Aqua Al 2 in the city? Great food.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Ronda75

Hy, no I don't know this place, I don't go to restaurat often :-[.... Almost 4-5 evenings for week I'm at my dog training center...
I'm basic dog trainer and when I don't work with clients I prepare Brezza for IPO.. (also if she is young) she's look very good! ;D
Enrica

Stephanie

Hello!!!!!!!

I am so glad to see you here!!!!  I just love Breeza very much!!!  I will send you new pictures of Scirocco soon!!  He did very well today in his first shows you would have been very happy!  You will love this forum!!!  Keep in touch!

Big Hugs!!!
Steph


USA

Darrel


Welcome to the forum. Beautiful dog ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Stephanie

Quote from: Darrel on October 27, 2007, 11:45:24 PM

Welcome to the forum. Beautiful dog ;D

Hey Darrel, This is the breeder of Scirocco and Breeza is his littermate out of Conan dei Dauni X Ginevra (Simon X Azzurra)Ã,  I really like Breeza!!!Ã,  ;D


USA

Darrel

QuoteHey Darrel, This is the breeder of Scirocco and Breeza is his littermate out of Conan dei Dauni X Ginevra (Simon X Azzurra)  I really like Breeza!!! ;D

Very cool Steph 8) Breeza is a beauty.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Ronda75

Hy Steph!  :) :) Many congratulations for Giano's BIS Reserve!
Enrica

Stephanie

Quote from: Ronda75 on October 28, 2007, 05:12:19 PM
Hy Steph!Ã,  :) :) Many congratulations for Giano's BIS Reserve!

Thank you very much!!Ã,  I was very surprised with his win.Ã,  ;DÃ,  Next time we try for Scirocco a win!!!!


USA

LARA

wow.... solo ora mi accorgo che ci sei anche tu!!!Ã,  ::) ::)Ã,  :)

BENVENUTA ENRICA !

...Vedrai è carino questo forum...
;) ;)


Just now I see , you also here!
welcome Enrica!
You will see, it's nice here