News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

HI from the beautiful NW

Started by LeAnne Howard, November 01, 2007, 02:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeAnne Howard

My name is Leanne!  I live in the beautiful NW Washington State!!

My husband is currently deployed and will return in February.  We will then buy a house (our first!!) and start a family.  I do not have a Corso yet, but that will come in about a year, once things have settled :P

I'm a member of a couple other boards but was recommended here as well.  So I hope to gather info and your personal knowledge!!
Nice to meet you!!!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the forum!  ;)

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso

Hello ;D Your husband is in the Service???  Nice ;)

Casa del Sol

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Washington State is a beautiful place.
I was stationed there myself for 3 years and loved it.
My family and I are now stationed out of Italy.
I wish your family a happy reunion once your husband is home is home.
Again, welcome to the forum....lots of great people and great information here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Amore

Welcome to the forum.  This forum is very informative so I'm sure you will enjoy it!
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

william y

Welcome, there are lots of great things here to immerse yourself in to prepare for your Corso!

Ronda75

Enrica

Kat


LeAnne Howard

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!!  I'm glad to be here and looking forward to learning a BUNCH of great things!!!

:)
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Stephanie



USA

lotsofdogs2

Hello Leanne and welcome.
Jennifer

Akita


Rivale C.C.

Hello ! Welcome to the forum !! ;D
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com