News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello Everybody From Queens New York

Started by Tai nero, November 11, 2007, 04:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tai nero

Hello Everyone, my name is Tai Nero. I have 3 Cane Corsos... Brooklyn, Choco & Rain. I am an affilate of Rivale Kennels out of Queens NY. I love to compete my dogs so if there are any competition comming up please let me Know. Thanks.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum.

Carlos mentioned Brooklyn to me just this week.Ã,  It's a small world.

We live in Rockland County, NY.

Carlos is a great guy, I have known him for over 6 years.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

LeAnne Howard

Welcome!!  Great looking dog you have there!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Ronda75

 :D  Welkome! I hope to see soon working pictures about your nice Brooklyn and others CC!   ;) ;)
Enrica

Tai nero

I like to thank everyone for welcoming my dogs and I.

Best Regards,

Tai Nero
Brooklyn Nero
Choco Nero
Rain Nero

Stephanie



USA

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome.  I love Carlos' dogs.  Can you tell us who the parents are?
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Akita


lotsofdogs2

Hello Tai,
Remember me.  I signed you for the Working Event in Augusta.  How are them Beautiful, Rowdy dogs you have there?LOL.  It's good to see you here.  I'll be in New York in a couple of weeks.  Maybe I'll get to stop and say hey.  Tell Laurence hello for me.
Jennifer

Rivale C.C.

Whats up Tai, Keep up the good work with Choco..my NY brother

Rivale Cane Corso
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Tai nero

Quote from: lotsofdogs2 on November 14, 2007, 02:41:58 AM
Hello Tai,
Remember me.Ã,  I signed you for the Working Event in Augusta.Ã,  How are them Beautiful, Rowdy dogs you have there?LOL.Ã,  It's good to see you here.Ã,  I'll be in New York in a couple of weeks.Ã,  Maybe I'll get to stop and say hey.Ã,  Tell Laurence hello for me.
Jennifer
Thanks for everything in Augusta, and sorry it took so long to get back to you. Look forward to seeing you, hopefully you will bring your dogs to the field to train wth us.
Tai

Tai nero

Quote from: Blue Ridge Corsos on November 12, 2007, 12:29:47 PM
Welcome.Ã,  I love Carlos' dogs.Ã,  Can you tell us who the parents are?
Sorry it took so long to get to you. Thanks... Mac & Azzizi are parents of Choco & Mac & dimond are parents of Rain. Brooklyn is from Noni out of Akebulan Cane Corso in detroit.