News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

New Corso Owners

Started by Charlie, November 12, 2007, 02:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie

Hello,

My wife and I will be getting a Corso from Amore Cane Corsos in mid December.  We look forward to participating in the forum.

Thanks.

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Emma H.


Joe


Janet Gigante



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Welcome...I have just gotten my first corso and she is amazing. There will be no other for me now.

ben Fuerte

 welcome to the forum

enjoy it  :D

ciao  8)

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D

Amore

 ;D  Glad to see you here.  I know you will find this an informative place.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Ronda75

Enrica

Monika K.


LeAnne Howard

Welcome!!  I must say, I'm jealous!  I can't get a pup for some time, and Amore is a breeder I'm considering!  I'd love your input after you get your pup!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Darrel

Congrats on your new pup, and my compliments to you for choosing an outstanding litter. Bogart and Sarah are both very nice. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

lotsofdogs2

Congratulations Charlie,
Do you know which pup you're getting?Ã,  I hugged and kissed all of them this weekend.Ã,  They are the sweetest babies.Ã,  I know you're going to be very satisfied.
Good Luck, Jennifer