News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Cane Corso Kennel Strajano

Started by Strajano, November 19, 2007, 10:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lotsofdogs2

Welcome,
Your dogs are very nice.
Jennifer

Sussi


Strajano

Thanks for such warm welcome!
I'd like to thank you also for the compliments about our dogs and our website, we're trying our best!
Feel free to leave a comment in our guestbook.
I'd like to present our females

Sara



Beatris Strajano



Ventura Strajano


Cane Corso Love & Passion

Pauline

Very nice!! Congrats on such nice dogs  :)

Strajano

Cane Corso Love & Passion

Strajano

Hi everyone!
Here are the pictures of youth in Strajano kennel

Enco Strajano



Tea



Zenda Custodi Nos


Cane Corso Love & Passion

Fortress

Welcome, You have a very nice website
Gerald

Strajano

Thanks for the compliments!

@oigres

I like Your site, I'm planning to use Wordpress too, when I do the upgrade

@Hamman21

Thanks! Can You tell me what did you like about the site?
Cane Corso Love & Passion

Claude DARMANIN


Pauline


Strajano

Cane Corso Love & Passion

kuma84


Strajano

Winter joy - check out this short vid of Viktor and Gracia running around snowy field. This is every morning routine, the time is usualy about 7 AM.

Cane Corso Love & Passion

Pauline

Looks like they having so much fun that others want to join?  ;D

justice

Welcome. Nice site & nice dogs. Like your lines.