News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Cane Corso Kennel Strajano

Started by Strajano, November 19, 2007, 10:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strajano

Hello everyone and greetings from Serbia!
I'm proud to present cane corso kennel Strajano with its dogs

Youth Champion Viktor Strajano HD-A



Champion Lotar Custodi Nos



I'm awaiting your comments!
Later on I'll introduce our females and puppies that are currently in the kennel.

Regards!
Cane Corso Love & Passion

Irena

nice looking males
welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome and congrats for your dogs!!!
bye
Roberto

Pauline

Welcome!
Nice maleÃ,´s you got there.

Mary


guillaume


Amore

Welcome aboard.  I enjoyed your website.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Emma H.


Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum, great pics...

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time ;D ;D

KahuCaneCorso


Ronda75

 :D :D  Welcome ! Congts for handsome guys!
Enrica

LeAnne Howard

~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com