News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Eaglemount, November 20, 2007, 08:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eaglemount

Hello to everybody,

My name is Ettel, from Eaglemount Kennel, in Tallinn, Estonia.
I have been involved with the CC for 4 years now...
I hope to learn more about the breed here.

My website is: www.eaglemount.pri.ee

Emma H.

Welcome on the forum! ;)

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary


Amore

Hello and welcome to the forum
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Rivale C.C.

Welcome to the Forum !! 8)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Claude DARMANIN


Joe


Ronda75

 :) Welcome onboard!
Enrica

scott c

welcome to the forum.

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D

Strajano

Hello Ettel and welcome!
Cane Corso Love & Passion

Eaglemount

#12
Hello,

Our home arrived a new little girl from Sandra.
Thank you very much for that wonderful little girl. :)
I put some pictures too when I have some more time!
Couple of pictures you can see on my homepage too.

Eaglemount

picture Mario, Berta, Bianca

Mobius

Welcome to the forum. Tell us about your dogs and their bloodlines.  What attracted you to this breed? :)