News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Sean, November 22, 2007, 04:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Hello all,

I am in northern california.  I am looking to buy a cane corso within the next few months.  I am looking for the right breeder, bloodlines, and most importnatly, tempermant in the line.  Thanks.

Pauline

Hello!
I think you will find what you are looking for here.
Very welcome  :)

Ronda75

 :) :) Welcome and enjoy time here! We can learn a lot of thing on our favourite dogs...
Enrica

justice

welcome aboard. have fun.

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mary


Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Amore

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find plenty of helpful owners and breeders on this forum.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time good luck with your search  :)

LeAnne Howard

Hi!!  Don't be afraid to post the breeders you're interested in, or considering, and asking LOTS of questions about them.  Leave your email address or ask for people to PM you and you'll get good responses!

Welcome!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Joe

Welcome aboard, you came to the right place  ;)

Fortress

Hello Sean, and welcome
Gerald

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

WindyPineCC


Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  :)


USA