News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Andrey, November 22, 2007, 08:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrey

Me and my frielnd Gerald is trying too  get into the breed.  We have purchased a few corsos over time and learned alot and is still learning.  Recently we purchased 3 corsos from Rivale's Cane Corsos i which I will post pictures a little later.  We plan too work closely with Amore (David) in the development of our corsos in the different working events out there.  I just wanted to take time to introduce myself. Oh yea I want to thank Rivale's (Carlos) for his help with our puppies.

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time  :)

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!


USA

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe


LeAnne Howard

Welcome!!  Those are GREAT people to get involved with!!  Way to go!  I look forward to seeing what you can do :)
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Ronda75

 :) :)  Welcome and best wishies! I hope to see soon your dogs!
Enrica

guillaume


Amore

Great that you found this forum big guy!  I think you'll enjoy it.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown