News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from South Carolina

Started by Fortress, November 23, 2007, 02:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortress

Hello everyone I'm Gerald. My friend Andrey and I are somewhat new to the Corso Community, with help from Carlos Colon and David Kuneman we are really looking forward to learning more about this awesome breed. We Choose a strong working line to start with due to our interest in the sport, we will later venture off into the show side of the breed, So for now we really would like to get out and meet other like minded CorsoÃ,  Enthusiast

Gerald

Gerald

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello Gerald and Audrey, welcome.  This is the place to learn!!  Hope to see you at some of the southern shows in the next few months.
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

LisaB

Hello and welcome!!!!! You will love it here! I have two corso's 6months old and they are my babies anything you need help with i'm sure you will find it here. Again welcome and let's see some pictures of your baby. :)
Corso's have my heart and soul !!!!!!!!!

Akita

Hello and welcome the people here will help you for sur and ther
are a lot of answeres on this forum to  :) have a great time

Stephanie



USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary


LeAnne Howard

Welcome!  Corso enthusiasts we are  ;D ;D ;D
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Fortress

Quote from: Blue Ridge Corsos on November 23, 2007, 03:10:09 AM
Hello Gerald and Audrey, welcome.Ã,  This is the place to learn!!Ã,  Hope to see you at some of the southern shows in the next few months.

Thank you very much, We look forward to meeting you all as well. Oh and we plan to travel to the Midwest as also, so I hope to see many of you out there.
Gerald

Ronda75

Enrica

Sussi


justice

Welcome to the forum. you're hooked up with some very "seasoned" guys. All the best to you, Andrey and the dogs.

Fortress

Thank you all very much

Gerald








LOL, The Harness belongs to one of the other dogs but he kept playing with it so I took a couple of shots with him in it.
Gerald

Amore

Nice to see you both on here.   I think you'll find it very informative
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Fortress

Gerald