News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

hello

Started by pierrick, November 30, 2007, 08:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierrick

Hello my name is pierrick I am owner of two cane corso. Is I am French Ã, ;D

guillaume


LeAnne Howard

Welcome to the forum!!
~*~I'm not looking for mass approval... is that okay with everyone?~*~

Irena

welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Emma H.


Ronda75

Enrica

Akita

Hello and welcome have a nice time here  ;) :)

Claude DARMANIN


Monika K.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Joe


Amore

Enjoy your visit, and welcome aboard.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown