News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Re introduction and thanks

Started by CaribbeanCC, December 03, 2007, 03:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaribbeanCC

Hello folks,
Ive been here for the past 12 months or so. My name is Zak Esau and I live in Trinidad in the southern Caribbean. I am now the proud owner of Multi CH.Cico Valle Degli Orsi after many hours on the internet and a long drive through Europe. I would like to thank Denis Ali for all his assistance. Denis is a great breeder with exceptional commitment to the Cane Corso and deffinately a man of his word. Thank you Denis. I would also like to thank Monste Fernandez from rothorm kennels in Spain for being a wonderful host on our trip to Spain. Thank you Monste for a truly memorable experience at your kennel. Last but not least I would like to thank Jo luek from Boleyn Cane Corso in the UK  not only for her help in finding me my dogs but also for the encouragement and courage to furthur my interest in such a wonderful breed.. thanks alot guys.. words cant describe the sense of fulfillment i get from these dogs..

I will upload some new pics of Cico in his new home as soon as i get some time..

Irena

welcome to the forum
congra for your new boy and good luck with him


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

Zak

It was certainly a rocky road, but you got there in the end.

Your thanks is very much appreciated and I hope Cico is everything and more you could ever want.

I know the CC is now in safe hands in the Caribbean.

Jo x
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

KahuCaneCorso


rothorm

Hello Zak, and thank you very much.
It was a really pleasure your visit, and I hope we will see soon.
Ciao,
Montse.

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

denis_ali

Hey son  ;D
like Montse said....it was a pleasure to meet u and talk about cc......but above all is the fact that u are happy with ur new dogs ....that the most important
thing

montse send me by post a "secret of pork"  ;D ;D ;D

Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro