News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

New Member Introduction

Started by Our Grand Guerra, December 18, 2007, 09:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Grand Guerra

As a quick introduction and a hello my name is Fred . Located in the South Burbs of Chicago, Il.,Ã,  my first impression and interest in the Cane Corso line is based on what I have learned in my research also visiting a local breeder of the Corso Line .Ã,  After viewing Nancy'sÃ,  Forum filled with aÃ,  greatÃ,  wealth of information it was My primary objective to become a new member network , to be aÃ,  device of a support system and collect as much as information to assist me with getting my first Coros pup. IÃ,  have discussed a puppy purchase from breeders across the US and find inconsistencies and until I am satisfied and feel comfortable I will reserve my purchase of my new friend and family member. I trust the contents of this forum is to the up most standards and will be an asset to the Cane Coros Community . Respectfully FREDÃ,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

Mary

Hello and welcome.

This forum is loaded with knowledge people that always seem happy to help.

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Now that you posted your introduction, you will find even more information ;)
xxx
Nancy

Stephanie



USA

Ronda75

Enrica

Joe

Welcome aboard Fred, this is the place  ;)

Garciano

Hi Fred,
I am so glad you followed thru with my suggestion and found Nancys forum.  This board will give you more information on this breed than you could possibly imagine.  So glad to have you aboard.  As I stated in our conversation you are always welcome to contact us. B ;Deing so close to the Chicago area, I hope we can build a new friendship with another Corso lover.

justice

Welcome Fred. You'll get the info you need here,and you'll be able to tell what's what.
I'm from Ct. but I have a bro. and sis. in Ill. Mundelein and Hoffman Estates. Anyway, enjoy the forum and don't hold back with your questions.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


Emma H.


Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time  ;) ;D

CaneLinda


stefan


Anita