News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

HI from Milan

Started by Valmorea, December 18, 2007, 10:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmorea

HI!!

I'm Stefano from Milan, Valmorea kennel.
I want to thank my collaborator Daniele alias swu to have put the pictures of Steel, Yago and Ira("the brothers"),I hope that you like them.
I think that this forum is really interesting.

Casa del Sol

Ciao Stefano,

I am eddie. Welcome to the forum.
I live in Vicenza.

Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Ronda75

 :D Hy Stefano! Welcome onboard! Congrats for your beautiful dogs.
Enrica
Enrica

Irena

Hi Stefano
welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


guillaume


Emma H.


Jessica

Hi and welcome!Ã,  ;D

Hope you will find this forum just as great as I do.Ã,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time  ;D ;)

swu

Hi stefano welcome!!!!

Was now ;D ;D ;D

Valmorea

thank you for the welcome  ;D;

Valmorea


Navarro

Hi Stefano,

It's very nice to see you in this forum, welcome!! Say hi to Ira :)

Kairi/Navarro

jojo

Hey there, did we meet at the Raduno??
xx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

CaneLinda