News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Memphis.

Started by willember, December 22, 2007, 06:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willember

Hi, Glad I found you all. I was looking for a place to share our experiences with our new puppy.   Sicilia is now 5 mo. old.   We call her Sici (pronounced Sissy). She is a blue brindle. You can see all her pictures starting from when we got her @ 8 weeks at http://picasaweb.google.com/willem.bermel/SiciliaAzzurra
-willem

[edit]
I realized after looking around that it is nice to see a picture right away instead of having to click a link... so here is one of Sicilia. (But do look at the others!)

justice

Nice pics. welcome to the forum.

OA Hunter


Stephanie

Hello! and welcome to the forum!   ;D


USA

Joe


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ronda75

Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy time here :D :D
Enrica

Garciano


Mary

hello and welcome. Nice looking girl

Akita


Our Grand Guerra

A Big Hey and Welcome


                                     Fred

scoobidoo


Anita