News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Tennessee!

Started by Kayley R, December 22, 2007, 02:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayley R

Hi, I am Kayley from Tennessee. I am the proud owner of a 14 month old Cane Corso named Phoebe. She is by far the greatest dog I have ever owned!  ;D We have had Boxers, German Shepherds and terriers in the past, but this is a breed apart. Though this is our first Corso, I doubt it will be the last! I have enjoyed the forum so far, looks like there is lots of info. I will try to post some pictures of her later. Also, thanks to Stephanie for inviting me!

Joe


Kayley R

Here (hopefully) are some recent pictures of Phoebe-








Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome Kayley and Phoebe.Ã,  Great pictures.

JoAnneÃ, 
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


Ronda75

Welcome Kayley! I saw Pheobe pics together with Scirocco! She's a beatiful girl! :)
Enrica

Stephanie

Hi Kayley! 

Glad to see you here.  :)  Phoebe is such a sweet girl.  Good luck with her this year.  :)


USA

Garciano

Hello and welcome to tje fourm

Mary

Hi and welcome. She is a beautiful looking girl.

stefan


Akita


Anita

Hi! Welcome here! Nice pics!  ;)

Laura Ice

Hello and Welcome!
Nice girl you have!!
I love the last pic you posted of her...
Take Care!

~Laura

Darrel

Hello and welcome. 8) Enjoy the forum.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com