News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello from Italy!

Started by Belize, December 22, 2007, 10:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belize

 hello to everybody, my name is Lucilla. My friend Enrica (ronda75) talk me about this fantastic forum!
I live next to Florence in the beautiful Tuscany and i'm the proud owner of 18 months old Belize aka Cateno...I will share cateno pics  soonest!
:)



Ronda75

 :D :D Welcome on board!!!!!! Nice to see you here!  ;D ;D
Enrica

guillaume

Welcome to tou and your beautifull Cateno!!

Holger


Casa del Sol

Welcome to forum......Please enjoy.
I live in Vicenza, Italy....
Eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome, nice to see you here...
Roberto

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Kratosz kennel


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

jojo

Ciao

Lovely to meet you !!

xx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

kuma84


justice


Mary

Hello and welcome...can't want to see pictures.

Akita

hello and welcome have fun  ;D ;)

Stephanie

Hello and welcome to the forum!   ;D


USA