News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Capojazzi Cane Corso kennel

Started by nicpalazzo, December 31, 2007, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicpalazzo

Hi, I'm Nicola Palazzo, vice-president of the AICC (Associazione italiana Cane Corso) and this is address of my website www.capojazzi.it
Happy new year


Mary


Blue Ridge Corsos

#2
Hello Nicola.Ã,  Does your website have an English link?Ã,  Nice boy in the photo.

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Holger


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsodog

Hello and welcome here.


I do have a puppy after your Amon and another female coming from your kennel. Good work!!!!!

I love Amon, his brother Asso and Berta....


Greetings


Sandra

stefan


Ronda75

Welcome. I'm very happy Demon got the special prize for best fawn at Raduno dell'anno.  :D
Enrica

Sarka


Garciano

Nicola
A nice wlcome to you and your dog's .I would love to see more picturs of them .Happy new year 

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time ;D

Amore

Hi, nice to meet you.  Very nice dog.  Who is it?
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. I like Amon a lot. ;D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mobius

It is fantastic to have you here. I have tried to contact Renzo Carosio in the past, but have not had success. Welcome!!!