News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New entry

Started by Renzo Carosio, January 04, 2008, 07:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renzo Carosio

Ladies and gentlemen,
first of all permit me few words of salutation at the members of this forum.
For the peoples that dontââ,¬â,,¢ know me I refer themÃ,  to the writing of my profile in this forum, or to read the site www. planfood.com/saxellum. For the others, all they I met in the past, I explain that i had a very hard period becauseÃ,  my wife ElenaÃ,  had for three years a seriousÃ,  illness and she dead in April 2007. DuringÃ,  this period my time to spend for the normal activity was really few. In any case,Ã,  also because I was solicited,Ã,  something around the breed I did: I wrote some articles, I gave a breed seminar for the CSAA judges in Rome, in 2006 and I gaveÃ,  a lesson on the breed in Pisa UniversityÃ,  in February 2007.
Now that my life has retakenÃ,  its normality, I can spend more time for my interest and study onÃ,  cane corso breed.
A friend of mine told me about this forum and I had the opportunità to read the letter of Sarka. I found it very interestingÃ,  and deserving of reply. I will replyÃ,  in the specific place of the matter on the forum.
For now itââ,¬â,,¢s all, I wish to the participants of the forum a serene 2008.
Renzo Carosio
[img][/img]



uniexcent

Welcome here!
I'm fan of some dogs from your breeding  :)

Evelina

MAXENTO

Welcome! With respect from Finland to so experienced CC-breeder!

ItalicaCaneCorso

Ciao Renzo!!

Welcome to the forum!

Zoe DeVita
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Holger


Sarka

Welcome Renzo!

Sad to read about your wife, but just the time is the best "doctor" for all pains...

Sussi

Hello and welcomeÃ,  :)

Casa del Sol

ciao and welcome....lots of great people here.
i look forward to reading some of your future posts.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Janet Gigante

#8
Ciao Renzo

Welcome to the forum. It's been too long since we spoke. So sorry about Elena. My condolences to you and your family.

My prayers are wih you.

Salvatore says hello.

Janet


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Irena

very sorry to hear about your wife, RIP
welcome to the forum


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

eric

Great to have you on this forum Renzo. I will never forget you visited the Netherlands twice for the Cane Corso Club Nederland and explained to our members/visitors what a Cane Corso is ( history/ standard/ etc). People are still talking about these events. Thank you again for your devotion for the CCCN. You also opened my eyes how beautifull our breed is.

Ciao Eric & Jose

Yulia

Hello Rnzo and welcome to the forum
My codolences to you and your family.
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Stephanie

Welcome to the forum and my prayers go out to you and your family.


USA

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you on here. I am sorry to hear about your family.
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Mobius

There are so many different visions of the Cane Corso, and your voice is surely important to those of us trying to better understand/see the "big picture".
I hope you spend much time here explaining your point of view, your beliefs, and sharing your experiences. And I hope that your passion for the Corso, and an opportunity to help others deepen their understanding of this breed, offers you some relief from the saddness of your profound loss.

Renzo, it is good to have you here!