News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello everyone, from Charlotte, North Carolina

Started by CC de la Palme, January 10, 2008, 02:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC de la Palme

My name is Sean McFall.
I am relatively new to the Cane Corso, but an learning more about them everyday.
I used to raise American Bulldogs and though there will always be a place in my heart for them, I am convinced that the Corsos are more the dog for me.
I feel I have chosen a couple of fine dogs to begin my breeding program with.
I have a female, (Marenga.... a.k.a. - Arenga). She is out of Avalanche Kennels. Arenga is the daughter of JORDI DELLA PORTA DIPINTA and Grandaughter of 3 X's world champion, CHENO. 
I also have a new male, (Taranto.... a.k.a. - Takil). He is an Italian import out of PORTA DELL' INFERNO'S VINCENZO, (Vincenzo is well on his way to earning his own tilte of champion).
Takil's pedigree also includes world champion PACO and Italian champion ABLUCKER.
I'm here to learn more about this wonderful breed as well as establish contacts with more quality breeders and Cane Corso owners around the world.
I am very glad that this forum exists!!
Sean McFall
www.corsok9.com

Ronda75

Welcome here, Sean! I think you are in the right place! Enjoy time here :) :)
Enrica

Stephanie



USA

CC de la Palme

Sean McFall
www.corsok9.com

CC de la Palme

Thanks Stephanie!
I travel through Tennessee every spring. I'd love to stop and check out your dogs in a couple months if that's cool with you.
Take care.
-Sean
Sean McFall
www.corsok9.com

Stephanie

Quote from: CC de la Palme on January 10, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
Thanks Stephanie!
I travel through Tennessee every spring. I'd love to stop and check out your dogs in a couple months if that's cool with you.
Take care.
-Sean

Come by anytime. I'm in Kingsport.Ã,  :)Ã, 


USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum Sean. Alot of info to absorb here. Buckle up.

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

CC de la Palme

Sean McFall
www.corsok9.com

Akita