News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Texas!

Started by luvbigdogstx, January 11, 2008, 08:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luvbigdogstx

I'm excited to have found this forum, as it is just the thing I need as I decide on my next dog!  My name is Jasmine and I live in north Texas.  I have a 10 month old male Kai Ken (a medium-sized Japanese breed related to the Akita and Shiba Inu) named Kai, and am planning to get my first Cane Corso this coming summer!  I've been researching the breed for over a year, and have spoken with two Corso owners who frequent the same dog park I go to about the breed, so I feel confident that we are a good fit for each other.  I'm on here to speak to current owners and learn as much as possible about them so I'm ready when I finally bring mine home.  Oh, and I'm waiting until summer because I am purchasing a home this spring and want to get settled in before getting the pup.  Look forward to chatting with you all!

Jasmine and Kai

Akita

hello and welcome have a nice time here  ;D ;D

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy 8)
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

patti

Welcome! They are very addictive! :)

justice

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Rivale C.C.

Hello!+Welcome to the forum  :)
Good luck on your search for that special pup!
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Garciano

Hello and welcome to the forum ;D

Sandra

Hello and Welcome. You came to the right place  :)

Ronda75

Enrica

luvbigdogstx


Our Grand Guerra


  Hello and Welcome to the Corso Forum.




   

Yulia

Hello and Welcome
Where do you leave in TX?
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Ron Ackerman


Jasmine,

It was nice meeting and talking with you today in Aledo at the Rarites Show.  Hope you realized that you were among some of the best Corsi in the US.  Hope to see you again soon.
2011 SACCI Working Dog of the Year

AKC CH, UKC GRCH El Mesquital Vulcan - UWP, URO3, UAGII, GNJCH, CA, UCD, Super Dog #74; CGC, RE, BN, CD, NAP, NJP, NA, CAX; IDTT, DHT, GTD, IDT3-Ranked, IDOB2, IDP1, ACAL3, TAN, WDST1, Olympic Dog; DD, WDE; CAL2, WD1; TDI; TT; Junior Jumper; HIT; PDC