News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Leland NC

Started by Bella Doll's, January 16, 2008, 03:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella Doll's

Hello Everyone, my name is Deborah, my friends call me ~Boo-Boo~. I currently am new at raising and breeding Cane Corsos. I saw my very first one in 1999 in Raleigh NC. Fell head over heels, read everything I could get my hands on and finally got my 1st one in 2005. Her name is Mariah, she is black and weighs around 125 lbs. She thinks she is a lap dog, she is my baby and my heart. She had her 1st litter this past August. She had 9 babies. We lost one due to her stepping on it, but other than that she has been a wonderful Mom. We have decided to keep one of these babies, Giovanni, he had his ears done this past Monday, he is 13 wks old and weighs about 46 lbs. I may be biased, but I think he is awesome. I have sold 3 of our babies to wonderful homes, they keep in touch with me at least once a month if not more so. I still have 4 babies to sell and find forever homes for, but haven't as of yet. This breeding experience has been one that I will not be so quickly to forget. It is a lot of work, a challenge, a lot of sleepless nights, a lot of worrying, costly to say the least, but above all, very rewarding too! I know I will do MANY things different before I ever take on another litter, but I guess that's what comes with experiences, good, bad, or indifferent.
I was told about this forum from a friend of mine Stacy, who owns Amore Cane Corso. Saying She has been a big help to me, would be an understatement, because she has been outstanding and has gone above and beyond what I would have ever expected from anyone. So, now that I am here, I am hoping to learn more about the breed that my passion for, has not enough words to describe. Making friends and contacts that can help me in this process is also a big plus. I hope that one day I will be able to return that favor to someone who needs it.
So anytime, anyone wants to make a suggestion to me, please do so, I'll welcome all responses and advices. So hello all Corso lovers and I'm gald I'm here.
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Rivale C.C.

Hello and Welcome to the forum...
:)
visit us online @ www.RivaleCaneCorso.com

Janet Gigante

#3
Welcome to the forum. This is the place to learn for sure.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Akita

welcome and have a nice time  ;D ;D

Mary


Darrel

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

justice

Welcome to the forum. Stacey is a great help. she tells it like it is, shoots from the hip and loaded with information.

Phantom

Hello, and Welcome, I am a former North Carolinian, I live in the Big State now. I hope your a Wolfpack fan.

Bella Doll's

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me, I really appreciate it.

Erik, I use to live in Texas to, for about 18 months, in fact I'll go ahead and tell you, I have lived in

NC, SC, AL, WVA, VA, KY, CO, WY, TX, DE, and FL. And no before you ask, I am not running from the law and you won't find me on America's Most Wanted, lol  My Father was in construction and so was my 1st husband and my 2nd (now) husband, lol It seemed to move us around quite a bit, but NC has always been home!!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Garciano


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, wow you have moved more then me, I thought military live was no the go!!!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Our Grand Guerra

 Hello Deb and a Big Welcome..........