News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New member

Started by CClove, January 17, 2008, 01:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CClove

Hello,
my name is Truus I`m 42 years old and living in Hengelo.
I`m very interested in Cane Corso and hope to have one soon :D.
I was surching the internet and found this forum with a lot of breeders as I can see.
I`m not sure where to buy my new love but I can imagine I`ll learn a lot and can find some nice litters here.
Regards, Truus.

Pauline


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi welcome to the forum, where is Hengelo?
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Kelly

Welcome.  Just wondering what it is about the corso that has drawn you to them?

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome here Truus
take your time on your search
Go visit different breeders, before you made up your decison, don't hestitate ;)
your corso is for a long long great time :)
Hope you will find what you are looking for

Bella Doll's

Welcome to the Forum. Take your time on your search, it will pay off in the long run to buy a good sound quality pup from someone who can answer your questions. Good Luck!
Cane Corso's are not just my hobby, they are also my passion, my life, my love!
Bella Doll's Cane Corso
~Deborah~

Janet Gigante

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, ENJOY


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Our Grand Guerra

 Hello and Big Welcome Truus , you found the right Coros Forum to assit you on your search .


Ã, 

Ã,  Best Regards, Fred

CClove

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on January 17, 2008, 04:10:46 PM
Hi welcome to the forum, where is Hengelo?

I`m sorry but I`m living in Holland ;)

CClove

Quote from: Kelly on January 17, 2008, 08:29:21 PM
Welcome.Ã,  Just wondering what it is about the corso that has drawn you to them?
At first it was the good look :-* and by reading the caracter I got more ineterested :D

CClove

Quote from: Asia on January 18, 2008, 12:01:17 AM
Welcome here Truus
take your time on your search
Go visit different breeders, before you made up your decison, don't hestitate ;)
your corso is for a long long great time :)
Hope you will find what you are looking for

Hestitate ::) I`m searching for over 4 years now  :D I`m visiting shows without introducing myself as a potential byer, but just asking a lot of questions.
My cane corso don`t have to be a Dutch puppy, I`m planning to travel through Italy in a short time and maybe even look further then that ;)

CClove

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Mi-leng

welcome to this forum and have fun ;)

Het is een virus waar je gewoon niet meer van afkomt (Cane Corso)